With most schools returning partially or fully remote, district’s focus is on how they can give the best education while keeping the chance of spreading the virus between students and teachers to a minimum. In either model physical education and socialization will be sacrificed. As a parent of active kids in the school system and owner of Gymja Warrior I saw the need and felt it was my obligation to provide a safe environment for our kids to have their physical activity, socialization, AND get school work done. I think we’ve made a great program where YOU TELL US when you would like your children online for class, sitting for homework, or active in the gym. For over 5 years we’ve been here for our community and are especially here for you now.
GymjaFIT is running NOW and will run the entire school year unless circumstances change
Upcoming days off:
Thanksgiving + Day after
Christmas Eve + Day
New Year’s Eve + Day
GymjaFIT will run during school vacation weeks and will enforce requested homework times. To give regular attendees a “school break” these weeks will be relaxed with more physical games and challenges
GymjaFIT runs from 8am to 3pm with extended hours 7am to 8am and 3pm to 3:45pm
What is GymjaFIT?
GymjaFIT gives participants the opportunity to workout through different styles of play taught by our gyms professionals. When participants are not scheduled to be on their computers in E-learning, we will get them moving using our awesome array of Ninja and Parkour techniques. Each week will feature a variety of new fun challenges, skills, and games that will aim to progress participants in their overall strength, coordination, balance, and self confidence; all while staying diligent with their timing on classes and studying.
To support the various school’s learning decisions we have a very flexible program with the following attendance options:
- A single morning or afternoon session, either 8am – 11am or 12pm – 3pm
- A full week of mornings or afternoons
- A single day, 8am – 3pm
- A full week of full days
How do we support their education needs?
We have a form we ask you to complete, per day, per child, letting us know for each hour if you would like your child:
- Online for video/audio meeting
- Sitting at the table studying or doing homework
- On the gym floor
How do we get them to study?
While our coaches are not educational professionals, we are very good at keeping kids focused on a particular goal! We guarantee when you want them online or doing homework they will be seated in front of their computer, but we cannot take the responsibility of checking participation, homework, or assignments. We will certainly help them if they need and when feasible….but we’re ninjas, not math teachers 🙂
We’ve increased the bandwidth of our guest wifi and will help them get online!
What do they need to bring?
- Sneakers and mask
- Water and nut-free snack
- nut-free Lunch for full day participants
- Online device (Chromebook, iPad, etc) if needed for class participation or homework
- headphones if audio is required
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Your child’s health and safety is our priority, so we’re taking the following additional measures to keep your child safe:
- Masks must be worn entering, leaving, and while at the gyms
- We look for opportunities, on the gym floor and in the classroom area, where we can socially distance children for them to remove their masks
- Children sanitize their hands entering and leaving the gym
- We will sanitize the gym during the lunch break from 11-12 and again at the end of the day
- All staff and guests will have their temperature checked daily and will be send home if 100F or higher
- GymjaFIT will be limited to 20 concurrent participants per gym
- To help enforce social distance we need to restrict GymjaFIT to kids age 6 and up
We ask of parents:
- Please monitor your child’s health each morning. If they have a fever over 100F or show flu symptoms please keep them home. We cannot accept fevered or sick children in the gym
- If your child has been exposed to a known positive COVID-19 infected they are supposed to stay home and quarantine for 14 days
- If your child or a cohabitating family members has recently returned from a state MA considers unsafe please refrain from participation for 14 days unless a negative COVID-19 test result can be presented
Early drop-off. 7:00am – 7:45am
Morning Session 8:00am – 11:00am
Lunchtime & free time 11:00am – 12:00pm
Afternoon session 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Late pick-up 3:00pm – 3:45pm
* each session includes structured Ninja and Parkour skills and facilitated activities while allowing school classroom and homework time
Half Day $49 (day) / $225 (week)
Full Day $99 (day) / $260 (3 day) / $399 (week)
Early Drop-off $15 (day) / $60 (week)
Late Pick-up $10 (day) / $40 (week)
Register for days/weeks below
(GymjaFIT Day Program)
Let us know when you want your child(ren) online. Please bring a hard copy of their schedule
Register for extended hours (7-8am or 3-3:45pm)
(GymjaFIT Extended Hours)
OUR EIN NUMBER IS 82-3411194 IF YOU NEED IT FOR TAX PURPOSES
Send them back to “school” in style like a Ninja!