Gymja Warrior summer camp is designed to challenge our camper’s physical abilities as well as teach them key values for personal growth.
Our morning sessions focus on Parkour and Flips while our afternoon sessions focus on Ninja obstacle training skills. Both sessions will have structured games teaching the weekly value, snack time, and free time.
Camp runs Monday to Friday,
June 28 through September 3 (10 weeks)
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Your child’s health and safety is our priority, so we’re taking the following additional measures to keep your child safe:
- Everyone must wear a face mask to enter, exiting, and while in the gym
- We will clean all used surfaces at the end of each day and between group rotations
- To help enforce social distance we need to restrict camp to kids 7 and up
We ask of parents:
- Please monitor your child’s health each morning. If they have a fever over 100F or show flu symptoms please keep them home. We cannot accept fevered or sick children in the gym
- If your child has been exposed to a known positive COVID-19 infected they are supposed to stay home and quarantine for 10 days
*We may relax our COVID-19 safety measures following state and CDC guidelines as vaccinations and herd immunity increase. We will notify you of any changes we may make. As always please contact us if you have any concerns.
Mondays campers learn Teamwork skills
Tuesdays campers learn respect for themselves and others
Wednesdays campers learn self-discipline
Thursdays campers learn the importance of succeeding through failure
Fridays campers learn positivity
|Drop-off / Free Time||8:30am – 9:00am|
|Morning session*||9:00am – 11:45am|
|Lunchtime||11:45am – 12:15pm|
|Afternoon session*||12:15pm – 3:00pm|
* each session includes structured class, facilitated games highlighting the weekly value, and open gym time
|Full Day||$95 (day) / $385 (week)|
|Half Day||$55 (day) / $225 (week)|
Looking For More Savings?
→ Returning campers save 10% per week. Email us for promo code
→ Monthly members save 10% per week. The discount will automatically apply at checkout
→ Annual members save 25% off camp. The discount will automatically apply at checkout
→ Siblings participating the same week save $50/week each (full day/full week only). Email us for promo code
* deals are not combinable
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CAMP
- Campers must be examined by a physician prior to the start of camp.
- Immunization history is required alongside a passed physical within the past year and all appropriate immunizations must be current.
- Review our COVID-19 camp addendum
- Completed camp packet can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to the first day of camp.
>> REQUIRED SUMMER CAMP PACKET <<
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.
OUR EIN NUMBER IS 82-3411194 IF YOU NEED IT FOR TAX PURPOSES